Flying Wheels Summer Century
May 31, 2014
Registration is now closed. To support a Team Korey cyclist, click the blue "Donate to Team Korey" button below.
New in 2014, Flying Wheels participants have the opportunity to sign up with Team Korey and use their ride to make a life-changing impact on children with serious and life-altering medical conditions. Camp Korey's year-round programs bring the love, growth, and healing spirit of camp to over 3,000 children and family members completely free of charge. Take a look at what your ride could mean for these campers...
Any rider who signs up through Team Korey and commits to raise $150 or more will receive:
1. Complimentary entry to the ride (the 25-, 45-, 65-, or 100-mile routes).
2. Team Korey t-shirt
3. An invitation to tour Camp Korey
4. Personal fundraising page to collect secure, online donations
5. Custom Team Korey cycling jersey for riders who raise $250 or more
6. Goal Rewards: Set your goal at $500 and we'll send you a free tube of NUUN, or set your goal at $1,000 and you'll be eligible to win a free weekend stay at a Worldmark by Wyndham resort (6,000 credits)
All of this, plus the perks of the ride itself (Schooner Exact beer garden, Finish festival, sports massages, etc). Just fill out the registration form, pay the $10 registration fee (also counts towards your fundraising total), and make a list of twenty people who would donate $15. If only half of them respond, you're good to go!
For a better idea of what Camp Korey offers kids and families living with serious medical conditions...